Well there’s no better time to share some of my favorite photos of this holiday season than now! The Daily Post Weekly Photo Challenge: One asks us to show photos that highlight “one thing”. To me, that means my love of shallow depth of field and wide open aperture will definitely work for this challenge!
Along with some of my fave images, I thought I’d share some of my favorite songs of the season, too!
- Little Drummer Boy (Bowie/Crosby)
- That Spirit of Christmas (Ray Charles)
- The Gift (Aselin Debison), Santa Baby (Eartha Kitt)
- Christmas in the Sand (Colbie Caillat)
- Christmas Shoes (NewSong)
- The Bell That Couldn’t Jingle (Herb Alpert & The Tijuana Brass)
- Baby It’s Cold Outside (Ann Margret/Al Hirt)
- Dominick the Italian Christmas Donkey (Lou Monte)
- Mary, Did You Know? (Kenny Rogers/Wynonna Judd)
- Old Toy Trains (Nana Mouskouri)
And that’s just a few of my favorite Christmas songs! What are yours? What Christmas songs touch you emotionally, whether it’s a smile on your face or a tear in your eye? What photos have you captured this holiday season that makes your heart sing? I’d love to see or hear, so let me know in the comments!
As always, thanks for stopping by. Have a joyful, creative, blessing filled day!