The prompt yesterday at Capture Your 365 was “From the Top” and considering I have a total sweet-tooth, I decided to get a little crafty in the kitchen for a photo : )
My friend Mare made these for her holiday party and being a lover of all things marshmallow and s’more, I haven’t been able to stop craving them! They’re adorable and super easy to make!
To prepare mini s’mores:
- split graham crackers along perforation into quarters;
- place handful of melting chocolates in microwave safe bowl and heat for 30 to 45 seconds
- stir chocolates for a smooth consistency
- spread chocolate on 1/2 each cracker piece
- sprinkle Mallow Bits on top of chocolate while still warm
- let set for 5 minutes
As always, thanks for stopping by. Have a joyful, creative, blessing filled day!
Don’t forget to Pin It to your Pinterest Board!