My husband and I celebrated our 14th anniversary this week! What better reason to share a bit about the man I love and the endurance of our marriage…
- I met my husband when I was 19, he was 20
- Our first kiss was on my 20th birthday!
- We dated off and on (mostly on) for 9 years before getting married
- We were “newlyweds” for five years before starting our family
- He is an amazing father to our girls teaching them music, sports, and playing dress up and tea parties, too!
- He plays the guitar and has written songs for me and my girls!
- We owned and operated our own retail businesses for six years – we loved working together
- If I could make any of his wildest dreams come true, it would be to jam on stage (big or small) with Roger Waters and David Gilmore of Pink Floyd ❤
Thanks for letting me share a bit about the love of my life! As always, thanks for stopping by. Have a joyful, creative, blessing filled day! Make sure not to miss any future posts by signing up for the Clicky Chick Creates email list here! You’ll get a great little freebie download as my thank you!
PS. This post was inspired by the Daily Post weekly photo challenge: Endurance. I think our 14th anniversary is a perfect example of endurance, particularly while we’ve owned and operated businesses as well as parenting our young daughters together!